Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Sunday Victory!!!!

Here is what happened at the Super Bowl party!

First we did the square picky game where we buy squares that correspond to the score. Then no one has the square that wins each quarter until the fourth quarter so all the money carried over which I correctly picked!!!!

With this win I brought home just over a hundred dollars and so I tipped the host of the party ten bucks because he had such a nice spread.

As for the game, well like I said before I really didn't have a dog in the fight but I was going for the Bears UNTIL it became apparent that I had a chance at the money then I was rooting for whatever scoring needed to happen to net me the pot:)

I get home after a very nice time to find I Love New York on TV....man I feel like I need a shower....

No comments: