Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Went All Weekend

And I forgot to post about one of my greatest pleasures!
I bought my Storm tickets Friday!!!!

This time however the new owners didn't save the seats from the last season HOWEVER Bub knows one of the owners and told them to reserve our seats.

Hopefully they will get this figured out by next season. Good grief we have been season ticket holders for every season and now this year they don't do it!

This is not the way to treat loyal fans who have been to every game!!!!
Well anyway it is taken care of now and paid for.

March Madness is coming up and next week Championship Week starts! That is when all of the conferences start having their conference tournaments where the winner gets an automatic bid into the Dance! You start to see some very amazing games, some excellent performances, and somewhere Cinderella will appear!

I love it!!!!

No comments: