Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Can't Remember

The last time I felt as good as I've felt the past couple of days!

Well I do remember one day and it was a perfect day with a special someone but that was about two years ago so it has been that long.

I sure like feeling like I have the past couple of days though, things have just seemed to go....for lack of a better term, right lately and it feels great!

Not to mention the great weather the past couple of days after a cold and sometimes bitter Winter has helped some. It just feels like much more than that though. I know it will be tough when the filming of the documentary finally closes this coming Saturday but at the same time at that point it is only half way completed and the hard part begins. Getting the story together.

Happiness can describe what I've been feeling but just doesn't quite fit snuggly enough but it is close. Even after going to work after being off for six straight days couldn't dim my mood.

Something feels new, like there is a world of potential and promise and those are things I haven't felt in....well since I can't remember and that is from the heart. I vaguely remember this feeling though.

Yeah it might sound corny but this is my blog and I have the right to be as cheesy as I want to be.

I have the night off so I plan on catching up on my Netflix movies tonight and also watching The Prestige. I'll get back to you on how they all are....for now I plan on enjoying this as long as it lasts!

No comments: