Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh My My Dear Kiran

Well friends my favorite morning news anchor for the past few years hasn't been renewed on Fox. Kiran Chetry went to CNN about a week ago I believe. Depending on which side you listen to it was her playing hard ball and wanting a co anchor fired or was wanting the co anchor spot on Fox and Friends full time.

Who knows, that isn't what matters anymore, Kiran is gone and Courtney Friel is now replacing her. Now Courtney is hot, no doubt about it but Kiran is like a old friend and neighbor who happened to be hot that you hung out with a lot.

I'm sure that Courtney will be good and will find a stride before long but it is still sad to see Kiran go.

Well in other news I have decided that after I win the Powerball jackpot I am going to buy Callahan's, my favorite pub and turn the whole building into a pub. It was super crowded last night and it was difficult to find a table. When I own it I'll have more tables added and a section for just friends of mine. Who cares if it makes money because I'll be loaded and will probably need the tax write off.

The third show went good last night! It was easily the best audience of the shows so far and the youngest! There was only one person with a walker this time! They had a great time and it was probably the best show so far as well! The cast had a great time with it and like I said we went to Callahan's afterwards to a huge crowd of people. They had a band there last night which was a draw. When that happens you don't get to drink in peace.

No comments: