Friday, February 02, 2007

Its Friday And Cold!

I'm kind of looking forward to today anyway.

I don't know why but I am. Rehearsals went pretty good last night but one of the actors is refusing to listen to Catina's direction on her character.

I've got my fingers crossed for a showdown on camera.

Before the rehearsal I was getting supper at the pub with Beersnob. I got a club sandwich, fries, a Bud Light, ice tea, and a coffee to go for $3.81!!!!

I used a prize envelope that the pub gave us last weekend. After the 1st of February you had to open it in front of a waitress and you get what was inside. I got ten bucks off of my ticket!!!!

It was like Christmas!!!!

After the rehearsal Catina and I met Chianti, Weezy, and Nick the boy intern at another club in which we relaxed a bit. Everyone chatted and I mostly listened being pretty darn tired at that point.

Going to have to start planning Weezy's last Drinkbusters episode. She is moving on the 17th and I'll miss her.

No comments: