Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This Is Frustrating!!!!

Yeah, the temperature is 13 degrees outside and naturally my truck will barely turn over not enough to create the combustion necessary to start a diesel.

I've kept the block heater on all night and the battery charger and yet I'm once again stranded at home. This is really eating into my vacation leave now and it is all kinds of frustrating!!!!

I'm nearly out of starting fluid so I'm going to have to call my brother to have him bring me a can when he gets up and around.

I am taking the vehicle into the shop tomorrow to get the glow plugs fixed, that will be a huge help on mornings like this. I know the batteries are good, they aren't that old at all. There are two of them so it is plenty of cranking power and yet when it is below 20 it is a dud.

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that is a little better I guess.

No comments: