Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Ghost Leopard

My latest Netflixed selection will be going back tomorrow. It was a double feature of Val Lewton produced movies on one DVD.

First is The Ghost Ship, where a very unstable captain, think Captain Queeg but a bit more unstable since this guy will kill you while walking by. A good movie for 1943. Your classic B film that you took a date to so you can try to get to first base.

The Leopard Man is about a series of killings where the suspect is a leopard who escaped the grasp of a night club entertainer.

To be perfectly honest both movies really had to struggle to keep my interest. Not that Val Lewton movies aren't entertaining I'd say that these two were just not as entertaining as a few different movies from the same nine movie DVD set. It might not even be the movies themselves, I'm just not in the mood for classics right now.

I'm in a animation mood, it matches my mood right now. Funny, free wheeling, bright and shiny!
Give me that right now!!!!

I received two movies today though!!!! Stay tuned to find out what they are in a couple of days!

No comments: