Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another Day Off

I took Friday off from work and went work at Walmart at five. I'm feeling much better after yesterday's rest. I was able to run some errands and I also ordered our new PC kit. It will replace the one that has served faithfully for over four years. I'll have it built and running by next weekend for sure as I have a couple of evenings off this week from Walmart.

I also decided against purchasing the iPhone 4s and went with the iPhone 4 instead. It was readily available, I upgraded The Date to the same phone and played with it. It's really an impressive machine.

It's very fast, easy to work with, has IOS5 already installed, has so many advantages over the iPhone 3G that it's like night and day. For a hundred dollars you can't beat it so it's got a ton of value. I just put the two 3G iPhones on eBay for sale and they'll more than make up the cost of upgrading when sold.

The extra money will be used for car insurance next month when it's due after they sell this week.

I work four and a half hours today and tomorrow, thankfully I'm nearly done with my medications. I feel a lot better and I hope to continue to improve over the next week!

No comments: