Monday, October 10, 2011

Coffee, Black

That's what I'm enjoying right now and I've got no where to go today and little to do! A very rare day off and I'm going to enjoy the heck out of it. Tomorrow is The Date's birthday and we'll probably go do something nice for her at lunch today:) We talked about it earlier so it isn't a surprise. It's going to depend on if she has to work or not.

Tomorrow is going to be tough, the first of sixteen hour days. I just set the alarm for a quarter to five. I have to be at work by six and then I'll get off at six and be clocked in at Walmart by six thirty. I haven't put in days like that in a long time but I have been working fourteen hours recently so two and a half more hours won't bother me a lot.

I'll get through this too and enjoy the benefits when both checks come in. The biggest on the twenty first, then a regular full Walmart check the week after that. The debt snowball is rolling, rolling, rolling along! The Date officially accepts her student aid today and it's a huge blessing! As I think I said earlier in a blog she got way more than expected! She was nervous about it but it turns out that her hard work and good grades have paid off in spades. She's got a ton of aid now and I couldn't be prouder of her efforts!

It'll make college less of a struggle right now while I'm doing what I'm doing. In other words it's one less thing I've got to be concerned about cause I know it's all taken care of.

Another cup of coffee is calling my name!

Eye on the prize!

No comments: