Thursday, October 27, 2011

Night Off

Final dress rehearsal for the teen show, And Then There Were None is tonight. Thing 2 has got a pretty healthy part as the old spinster. The Date tells me the show is looking fantastic and is coming together like they always do in the final week.

Tiger Direct is sending me another motherboard. They had me call Asus, the manufacturer and talk to them. They told me the motherboard wasn't compatible with the CPU. Called Tiger back and they told me it was.

I said I didn't care I just wanted it to plug in with no errors and work and if they had a trouble shooting idea to fix the error then I was listening. They didn't have any ideas so they are sending out a new motherboard from a different manufacturer.

It'll be here in the next day or two and I'll get it all buttoned up and running!

I got paid today from Walmart! This getting paid every week stuff is pretty cool! I'm enjoying it a lot! It is helping too, The Date and I will figure out who we can send money to tonight. I believe we paid off three or four small bills last Friday. I also think we have two or three that are now under two hundred dollars. I'll have to check those for sure to find out. The snowball is rolling along and we've got proof!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: