Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sunshine!

Well it's not sunny yet but it will be, it definitely wasn't sunny when I got up at fifteen till five! I'm good though, reminds me of high school and the paper route days. I've got an edge on the world, I'm awake and yes alert while you are still in the REM sleep cycle.

Not sure how much more overtime I'm going to get this week but after today I'll have twenty in the books! That's quite a bit for me and us as a shop! We rarely get OT as I've said many times in the past.

This is all coming at the exact right time too, with the holidays approaching, with the PC needing rebuilding, and with the snowball in full rolling mode! Yes this extra amount added in will be a fantastic boost to any above!

I had thirty three hours on my last WM check that goes into the bank on Thursday. It's a bit more than I expected, a welcome sight. Next check will be full and will have about a hundred dollars plus added in which is what I've been getting.

A very happy birthday to my beloved wife! Happy 29th honey, sorry I couldn't be with you today but I got to spend my day off with you yesterday!






No comments: