Monday, October 03, 2011

Wonderful Day Off

Yeah I didn't do much but made a roast and potatoes in the crock pot for supper but by golly it was a great day off! I'll be home late tonight but over all I'll be making more money and it'll roll that debt snowball along faster and faster! Yeah the overtime starts today, we'll hit it hard for the next four days and I think it'll likely be over with after that.

Sixteen hours is a lot though and I'm happy to have it.

My fantasy teams did ok yesterday. In the keeper league I'm up by eleven points. Ten and his Legend team have one player left tonight. I can lose easily if the player does well. In the other league I'm up by one point and on the verge of my first win. One league my team is good, in the other league I suck. Tough year!

No comments: