Sunday, October 09, 2011

Good Night, Good Day

Last night after work The Date and I helped Hollywood Actor celebrate his thirtieth year on this earth and helped warm his house with about twenty of his favorite people around him! It was good to see him be so happy! I've known him a long time now and he has been a gloomy Gus most of the time but the past few years have been very kind to him and he's come a LONG way!

May he have many many more days like yesterday!

Today I've gone to work, got come groceries, came home and now I'm making tacos for the family. It was a fairly easy day of stocking produce, nothing out of the ordinary. Most everything is routine now.

It has rained ALL day long, a slow soaking rain. We needed this for months now and finally we've got it. It would have been nice around July but that's ok, better late than never.

Tomorrow is my first day off during a weekday in a long time. I am off from both jobs! I did have last Sunday off and that was very nice, tomorrow will be sweet! I plan on sleeping in until at least seven, maybe seven fifteen!

We'll see what the day holds!

No comments: