Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Two More!

Tonight and tomorrow and then the overtime spigot might close off for us. This is a three day weekend approaching and they will measure the overtime to the progress worked thus far.

If we get overtime next week I'll have to stay on the Walmart schedule at the same time and my company will have to let me adjust to that. I would likely come in and start work at six, get my twelve in and then work until eleven that night.

Yeah that is possible, unlikely though as my company doesn't like to pay overtime. It'd be great though as it'd be a lot of extra cash and that debt snowball would have a turbo boost down the hill for a couple of checks!

We'll wait and see what happens though.

I slept a lot better last night. Right after I got home I took some Nyquil and went to bed. I couldn't handle today being as rough as yesterday was. I needed sleep and rest badly. I got that! I'm good to go today for a twelve hour shift! Yeah I've still got the symptoms of a head cold but at least I've got the sleep I needed to help my body recover.

I'll be ok today, I'll repeat the process tonight and then on Friday it's back to working two jobs as I go to start my Walmart shift right at five o'clock.

Eye on the prize!



No comments: