Friday, October 07, 2011

Finished

The tough part of the week is finished now. Four twelve hour days at work are done. Hopefully they will say they need more next week.

I can work both jobs without much problem I think. If work will let me come in early I can get twelve in and still get to Walmart without a lot of difficulty for four or five more hours.

Every hour worked is one hour closer to quitting Walmart. It's serviceable income and it's helping to get things paid off sooner. That's the goal. That's why I keep rehashing this in my blog every morning, to keep me focused on what I have to do.

I remind myself why I'm doing this every day, I remind myself what the prize is, and I remind myself that it's not about me and my comfort anymore. I put my needs behind the needs of my family and our financial health, from that we'll grow a much better future for ourselves.

It's a big prize to earn but earn it I will.

Eye on the prize!



No comments: