Sunday, October 30, 2011

Great Snape Family Reunion!

I got to hang out with all of my relation last night from the house of Snape! Myself as Occulous Snape and my family of Bette LeStrange Snape and Studious Snape made our appearance from whist we came.

We enjoyed the company of many fine Snape relations for several hours of fun and frivolity. It was a spectacular reunion complete with pictures! I even found a You Tube video on how to tie a tie but I still didn't get it quite right.

One of my Snape relations helped me though and his name escapes me so I'll call him Teehee Snape. All of the Snapes enjoyed themselves immensely and had the best of times!
Very grateful to Ludicrous Snape for arranging the reunion and hosting such an extravagant event, he has outdone himself once again!

No comments: