Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yawwnnnn

Feels good to sleep in some after working last night!
The alarm is turned off and I wake up naturally, that feels great actually!

I've started reading the best book! It's written by Ernest Cline called Player One Ready. Once I'm done with it I'll post an in depth review here. I'm loving it even though Cline's character is an atheist and his beliefs aren't along with mine it's really a minor point when dealing with this incredible story!

Well it's a great story for those who grew up in the seventies and experienced the eighties as a teen that is, it might fall flat on others of an older or younger generation but that is exactly me. Might be why this story resonates for me and I'm enjoying it so much.

I'm cooking The Date potatoes O'Brien right now and enjoying my free time before heading off to work later on. I only work until six tonight and have the party of the year to go to later at Jamal's house. That should be a great time!

No comments: