Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Working Tonight

I'm back to my normal six thirty to eleven schedule tonight. There is a chance of overtime as well from my real job.

If that happens I'll probably head from one job to the next and just change clothes. Yesterday I was off and worked my normal hours, the day flew by! After what I was working last week it was a breeze to work a regular eight hour shift! I couldn't believe it was time to go home when it came!

That's a good feeling, a feeling I'll get again once I'm back down to one job again. It is temporary, it's going to be so much better when that happens, and I'll tough it out until then. Those are the words going round and round in my head. Lots of people work two or more jobs with a goal to work one that pays a good wage. I'm not unique, not breaking new ground, just traveling the plowed earth that many others also tread in this miserable economy.

Every day, every hour exchanged for money...well that's one hour closer to obtaining that goal. One day closer to having a single job, coming home at 4:15 and cooking for friends on Wednesday nights again. Spending time at the theatre again, that's a nice goal. I'll get there!

Eye on the prize!



No comments: