Friday, October 14, 2011

Normal Day

Yesterday we came to the point on our project at work to where overtime was not necessary today. Next week probably though! I get to go home at a normal time and I'm off from Walmart tonight!

Instead of getting up at a quarter to five this morning I got up a quarter after six! I needed that rest. It doesn't sound like a lit but it is. I am feeling refreshed this morning and knowing my day ends normally this afternoon I'm really feeling pretty chipper!

The iPhone 4s is released to the world today. I am going to wait until this massive paycheck comes in before I'm able to search for one. I'm eligible for the upgrade though:) It's going to be free though as I plan on selling Thing 2's broken screen phone and my phone and that should more than cover the cost.

Used and broken they still bring from ninety to a hundred fifteen dollars each! Both combined in one sell will cover the cost of my upgrade but I can't sell them until I get one bought, hence the waiting.

Looking forward to the weekend, I need some rest.



No comments: